PayPal Here: Get Paid Anywhere v2.7.0 build 3038 Apk
PayPal Here: Get Paid Anywhere v2.7.0 build 3038
Overview: Get paid on your Android device with our app and card reader. Accept credit cards and debit cards, send invoices, track cash and cheque (UK-only) payments and accept PayPal payments. No long-term contracts, commitments or monthly fees.
START TAKING PAYMENTS IN MINUTES
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and purchase your Chip and PIN card reader
3) Connect your card reader to your Android device and start accepting payments
PAY AS YOU GO
There are no monthly fees or hidden costs – you just pay for the card reader and a small percentage fee per transaction.
– For full pricing details and to order your card reader, visit our local sites:
– For UK-based businesses: http://www.paypal.co.uk/here
– For Australia-based businesses: http://www.paypal.com.au/here
CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you need help, we’re here for you. Contact us by email, phone or directly from the app.
PayPal Here uses fully-encrypted Chip and PIN technology and is backed by our world-class risk and fraud management systems. Security standards include PCI PTS 3.0, UKCC Certified and EMV Level 1 and 2.
In Australia, the PayPal Here card reader is provided by PayPal Payments Pte. Ltd. (ABN 64 816 791 531), a Singaporean company. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds Australian Financial Services Licence number 304962. Any information provided is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement available at http://www.paypal.com.au before acquiring or using the service.
v2.7.0 includes mostly behind-the-scene reliability and security improvements.
* By migrating and using new PayPal APIs, network calls and operations should be slightly faster more reliable.
* Reliability and speed improvements around Card Reader Software Update flow.
* Fixed the issue where a contactless transaction would be triggered when cards were being inserted instead.
This app has no advertisements