SwiftKey Beta v184.108.40.206 Apk
SwiftKey Beta v220.127.116.11
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up/ 6.0+
Overview: SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
Welcome to the SwiftKey beta program – here you can test early performance updates, new unreleased features & customizations, and special themes. Thanks for helping us make SwiftKey the best it can be!
WHAT’S IN SWIFTKEY 6 BETA?
SwiftKey 6 is the biggest bundle of new features and improvements we’ve released since making SwiftKey free for everyone last year.
We look forward to hearing what you think of the key new features:
• Double-Word Prediction adds a new dimension to the predictions you see, helping you type faster than ever.
• The settings menu has been rebuilt from the ground up to make sure you can find settings and fine tune your experience. Inserting emoji is now faster, smoother and more intuitive.
• Carbon Light is another free theme that’s a distinctively SwiftKey flavor of Google’s Material Design approach.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Features in the app are in active development and might not work perfectly. We need your help to figure out what isn’t working and to know what you love. Be sure to leave comments in our VIP Community ( https://vip.swiftkey.com/index.php?/forum/89-android-swiftkey-keyboard-beta/ ) where you can report bugs and discuss all things beta. Our Community team is active in these forum discussions helping to get your feedback, ideas & bugs back to the product team.
The SwiftKey Beta app for Android will not replace the regular SwiftKey app on your phone, but will be downloaded as a second app so you can switch between the two for comparison.
– Incognito Mode
– Shortcuts / Text expansion
– Switch to Latin layout when in password/email field
– All arrow keys can be accessed on main layout on tablets
– Red underline issue for some locales and Android N
– You can now use the virtual keyboard on Android N when connected to a BT/physical keyboard
This app has no advertisements